California State University-NorthridgeComputer Science2000 - 2006
• Business Development
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
Markets of Interest
• Cloud Services
• Data & Analytics
• Enterprise Software
• Financial Services
• Productivity Tools
• Small Businesses
• Social Impact
You Should Know About Me
Software development • Scalability • Cloud Computing • Play Framework • REST
As Venarc CTO I have:
- Advised companies on product UX/Strategy
- Designed and architected many highly available/scalable web/mobile apps
- Written mountains of code
- Helped with Open Source projects
A few of our clients are making over $100M/year using some of the solutions that I have helped design and build.
How I like to work with peopleAs a Cofounder
- Superior coding/architecture skill
- Product UX design
- Connections to the LA angel community
0 Vouches Received
1 Vouches Given
Be the first to vouch for Drew.
We worked together at Venarc
Front-End Developer, Venarc. UI / UX Designer of RedCappi.
He's been preparing for entrepreneurship since he was 14. He's a great hacker with a thought process of a product developer. He can easily b ...
e a one-man startup.